Buying Nether Quartz

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by chris_jackson, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Hi all, I am currently embarking on a rather large building project and so because of this I am in the need of a LOT of nether quartz.

And so I am reaching out to the wonderful people of the empire to help me with this my prices are:
    5r per quartz flake
    15r for the ore.

If anyone likes this please send ma a pm with the amount and where i can pick it all up from and I will pay you when i have collected or make a sell sign with the prices on.

Thanks
    Chris_Jackson
  2. 5r per quartz flake or block?
  3. bump..... I guess....
  4. I'll sell you some blocks for 30r each...
    And, this shouldn't go under Share Your Let's Plays.
    Creeper655 likes this.
  5. yeh I couldnt find where to fid a thread i will start a new one up later in the correct area.....
  6. Wrong area to put this
  7. It is in the correct please thanks because I am asking for a product/service thank you very much and also if you read another thread I created shortly after Penguin pointed this mistake out me originally at http://empireminecraft.com/threads/buying-nether-quartz.27824/ and this is also in the correct place and has the info about this thread....

So in future please will you check your information is correct before you comment about a mistake which has already been corrected and at this moment in time is false.