[Buying] Multiple Promos

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hashhog, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Yes, I'm on to the stage of buying horribly expensive items to prepare for my museum. :p Today I'm looking for an IcecreamCow's Special Eggnog!
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/icecreamcow-s-special-eggnog/
    You name your price. :) Thanks to all who helped me earn enough money to get to this point!

EDIT: You can get a ton of money from this, people! Over 200k for one of these! :D

I am now also buying iday chests of the following type (these must be unspawned!):
    1 I-Day Helmet Chest
    1 I-Day Chestplate Chest
    1 I-Day Pants Chest
    1 I-Day Boots Chest
    I'm looking to pay around 31k for each one, which is quite a good price. :)
    jrm531 likes this.
  2. Bump! I am now also buying i-day chests. :) Please make an offer on the eggnog! I desperately need this. :)
  3. Bump! Will buy i-day chests for 30k each! :D Please, I really need these, guys!
  4. Shouldn't chests be worth more? Since they have 2 promos
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  5. Not really. Shop prices are overpriced and people tend not to sell singular promos at times like this for more than 10k, so yes, 30k for a chest is a perfectly good price. :)
    FDNY21 and tedrocker like this.
  6. Bump! Sell me these, plox! :D
  7. This is not a bump, it is an update. Now buying for 31k. There are two promos in each chest. This means that you could take this deal, rebuy the two promos from /shop, and have 1k left over. So it's basically free money. :)
    Gap542 likes this.
  8. Bump! This is good money!
    Gap542 likes this.
  9. Yo hash I know some peeps with unspawned I-day stuff I'll look around for some eggnog for u too

If the peeps are willing to sell ill direct them to the thread
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  10. Thank you! :) That's very kind of you.
  11. I've got one of each chest, I'll sell em all.

Pay me and I'll send through mail ;)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  12. I'll pay you when I get on in a few hours, thank you so much! :D Also, when you say one of each, you mean one of each armor piece, correct? I don't need the sword. :) Thanks again! :D
  13. Yessir, each piece of armor, no sword :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  14. Paid. I included the mailing fee. :)
    deathconn likes this.
  15. Hash my screen shots won't work ill do f2 and it will say saved but it won't show up in my screenshot folder under .mineceaft
  16. Do control + print screen, and then paste the picture into Paint. You should then be able to save it.