Buying Lots O' Promo's!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by jjp360, Apr 23, 2014.

1. My life long mission has been to get every promo possible. Soooooo, this is my start to it, I need these items below. If you have one and would like to sell I it Private Message me.

Dragon Poop
    Super Dragon Poop
    Valentine's Rose (both years)
    Marlix Boots
    Marlix Leggings
    Marlix Armour
    Marlix Helmet
    Flaming Mob Launcher
    Big Daddy Helmet
    Bullet Proof Vest
    Cactus Pants
    Feather Fallllling Boots
    Promo Instructions
    Turfinator

Book Of Colours

I think that is all, but if you have any that you wish to sell just put a post up here and I will respond to you as quick as possible. And please have some common courtesy please.
  2. Hey I could sell you a marlix helmet and if you wanted it the everlasting axe stopper. And fwi you put this in auction forum not products business and services.
  3. Hey if you go to /v 8557 on SMP4 we sell dragon poop! :)
    jjp360 likes this.
  4. would you be down to buy a pair of feather fallllling boots they were only used twice
  5. Hey guys sorry about putting the post in the wrong place but i think I'd like to buy the everlasting axe stopper! How much would it be?
  6. Hey joshyrocks13 I am in the wild right now on smp4 about 8 thousand blocks away from spawn...... so if it would be possible would you be able to bring it to smp8 and I will see if I want to buy it! ( I probably will no matter the circumstances )