[BUYING] Light grey wool - all you have!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AlexC__, Oct 6, 2012.

1. No thanks :p

I know that the exterior for the new store is the best, however the interior is a bit dodgy and I'm still working on it.

So anyone else selling - PM me so Faith doesn't buy it.
    bucky291 likes this.
  2. Sounds good I'm running low on light grey wool at the moment but I'll let you know when I have a bit more :)
    So will this "new" mall be replacing your existing one? Oh and will the enchantment store remain where it is or combine?
  3. Sorry, ALex. Next time i'll pm you. Do you still need silver wool?
  4. Blame Faith, it's fine :p Yes please :)
    Replacing, 4007 will stay too :)
  5. Cool! :D
  6. I'm such a baddy :p
  7. i think i might just report faithcaster, not only did he misuse this forum thread in order to buy stuff I had already offered to Alex, but now he is smirking about it. Not cool. I think he needs to pass that wool on to Alex and apologise to both of us for his attitude
    AlexChance likes this.
  8. Why I love EMC - exhibit A. <3 Thank you :)
  9. Technically faith did not break any rules. You posted that there was wool for sale. Next time move into a room with an access sign for alex at the door if you don't want others to buy it. I know faith has been looking for wool for a while now...and Faith is just joking around with the "attitude" that you assume...overall, PM Alex in the future.
  10. I think it is a misuse of the forums to post on someone else's thread because you are looking for the same stuff they are asking for, and then use that thread to take stuff that had been offered to someone else. If he had just found my wool chests and bought that would be different, but he used Alex's thread to locate them. Maybe technically not an infringement, but not very nice at all. The smirking was the cherry on the cake. And still no apology.
  11. Offering it to someone and saying that you sell it at a certain res number are two different situations. I fall back on my previous statement, you cant complain about him buying from your shop before alex could because you did not "save" them for alex. Faith simply used the resources presented (including forums) to find wool. You cant admonish Faith for finding it...

The smirking was sarcasm...if people got in trouble for sarcasm, there wouldn't be any players left on EMC.
  12. If he'd just been reading the forums, fair enough. But he posted on this thread offering wool when in fact he wanted to buy it and was using the system to be automatically informed of any updates to Alex's request, so he could get in first. I'm pretty sure this is not how these forums are supposed to be used. Anyway , I've said all I am going to say on this matter.
    AlexChance likes this.
  13. Okay so I have read this entire thread....
    There has been nothing done here that is abuse or misuse of forums. Players like Faith that take advantage of monitoring the threads posted on forums are actually doing a GOOD thing.... You put this thread here so there would be buyers correct?
    If you wanted it kept for another player then there should not have been a thread made in the first place....
    Let's get back to what this is about or just close the thread... Thank You :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  14. OK. Anyone else wanting to sell any silver wool to Alex please send him a private message, as I will do in future.
    AlexChance likes this.
  15. i think you should join the ever famous smp1. Pt and HP's shop is gone :( now we need a better person to replace it.
  16. I have one planned on SMP7, maybe SMP1 after that :)
  17. SMP1 has to much competition at the moment ;)
    AlexChance likes this.
  18. Bump, the SSP build is done and better than ever! Please PM me :)
  19. I hate it when you come up with a good simple design then it gets copied :(
    Poor you!
  20. Yepppp haha :) Well, at least I enjoy remaking it into something better :)
    mba2012 likes this.