[Buying] Iron Supporter Vouchers.... slowly but surely.

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Sgt_Pepper4, Jan 3, 2017.

?

Is this goal practical?

Yes, Go Peps! Go! 5 vote(s) 100.0%
No, go seek professional help Peps...... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hi all!

I was thinking for the new year I try to do something greater for my shop, and try to use it to help EMC. I came up with an idea to make supporter vouchers a bit more liquid in the market place. If supporter vouchers have easier shop access, maybe more people will buy them, and more people will support EMC to supply those shop shoppers for the rupees. I thought it was a nice economic challenge to give back.... and it's quite the goal. For example, to have one stack of just iron supporters in a chest... I imagine it's a ~5-6 million rupees liability. So for now I have to do this manually with a thread until I can achieve the iron, gold, and diamond liquidity requirements. I will work on Iron first and here's the thread.

For now I can only buy one iron supporter voucher at a time and there will be some time between me buying and obviously the shop selling it. I will try to make guesses at wholesale prices below so please bare with me, I'll find the perfect price everyone loves... eventually. Any help with establishing a wholesale price is greatly appreciated!!!!

You might ask "Pepper, why don't you just use auctions?". Well I want to do this continuously and be a bit faster paced with this if that's even possible. Auctions take time and the more time it takes, the longer the goal becomes, and the less we help EMC. Also if we can establish just one price, I won't have to keep changing the shop sign lol. Auction prices vary. I just feel like this would be more efficient to reach the goal I have in mind (helping everyone).

[DISCLAIMER] This is for resell purposes. The profits will go towards doing this with the regular shop and sign system which I believe will help EMC. So don't get upset if you see your voucher in a chest a few min after I buy it because this is EXACTLY what I'm doing. I know some people get upset out there for reselling so I'm being honest here. Here's the warning.
  2. I'm going to take a break for a bit, before I think of a price. If you all want to debate of a good price you want me to pay for wholesale, have at it!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Don't forget the EULA, it will change soon or later how supporters will get and their privileges.
    You have more chance to get out successful out of buying dragon stones than investing in this market. (In my opinion)

Nice idea tho, but risky for the reward it gives.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Well as long as the vouchers remain, it'll be fine. We love emc. Right?
    Equinox_Boss and SteveClasher like this.
  5. If I appeared quiet, I'll just be honest, I have a little obstacle to overcome first.

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. 1r
  7. I will buy them for 1r.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. hahaha nice try :p
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  9. I'll try an 80k price. Would anyone like to sell for that price?
    SteveClasher and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Krysyy has defended things in the supporter shop saying that the EULA applies to factions servers and that there is no way to win in EMC so even if it did we are compliant. While this is not correct, nothing is gonna change anytime soon. No matter how many reports about it Mojang gets, we aren't a big server and there's really no point in them spending any time on us. Just wanted to keep you informed :)
    SteveClasher and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. What exactly is the EULA and how could it potentially effect EMC?
    SteveClasher likes this.
  12. True, I saw it from aikar too, but it's a *very very very small* possibility. Better be ready than sorry.

It's something about abolishing temporary supporter perks mainly. It affect us with our monthly supporter vouchers and it can modify the existing perks too.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. While you are discussing on my thread here, any of you interested for the 80k for a iron supporter voucher trade? lol
  14. Hey sarge ill do it for 80k. Ill have to give it to you tomorrow though
  15. Sounds like the first deal!
    deadmon5 likes this.
  16. Bump
  17. Yeah i should be on tonight sometime. Ill send it to ya then
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  18. If you're still dealing then I'm in.
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  19. Sure I'll take 2. I'll be on uhc for a while.
  20. sent it to ya sarge, sorry bout the wait
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.