Buying diamond supporter?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CreepMyCreepers, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Thanks guys I will most likely be getting diamond today!
    Equinox_Boss and Twitch1 like this.
  2. Will this work?
    Green dot money card- reload able and for online purchases/ bills
  3. Sooo i have a green dot card,and I can't use it because it needs my social security number. I need to be 18 to own a green dot card and my social security number will say I'm only 13. I just wasted 30$ because I can't return it
  4. Just have your parents redeem it.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  5. They don't want another card lol
  6. And you pay 3$ every month you have it. I tried to return it but the number I call is a flipping answer machine... I'm so frustrated all I wanted to do was buy diamond supporter but now I have tried everything and I can't....
  7. My parents would've bought the diamond supporter for me if there was a way for me to get it one month at a time and not a subscription...
  8. There is an edit button for a reason
  9. Lol,Can anyone help me?
  10. Have them activate your card, make a 1 time payment and never use the card again. It isn't required that you pay for it. Also, you don't have to get a subscription to supporter. You can do a 1 time payment and then cancel the payment plan.
  11. Canceling cards make you look bad, irresponsible,etc.
  12. I have a useless card with 30$ on it
  13. I am sorry to hear it... I didn't know it was tied to your social security number... I didn't sign up for it. Just helped a friend get to Walmart to buy one...
  14. Oh it's not your fault... I just wish I could get my 30$ back