Buying Derelict Voucher

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Porphyrian, Jul 23, 2014.

?

How Much?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2014.
10k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
20k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
30k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
40k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
50k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
60k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
70k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
80k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
90k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
100k or more 5 vote(s) 100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not very familiar with buying/selling templates. I would like to know how much Derelict Vouchers are worth. please tell me how much they are worth by using the poll. Thank you for your cooperation.
  2. Well considering 30$ with the summer promotional gets 336,375 rupees and that's how much a derelict voucher costs. But I think people who are buying them are holding onto them until they aren't purchasable and worth more.
    Luckypat likes this.
  3. They currently have a baseline of 336k minimum as that is the overall value of the same cost in rupees, then looking at Supporter vouchers, players tend to value them a lot higher than the rupees value.

Then add in the effect that the gain from this item is permanent should give it yet another boost in value compared to the temporary nature of Supporter vouchers, so it should easy hit 400-500k+ using basic economic values.

Permanent Derelict vouchers will continue to be offered, as its effect benefits people who are not in game.
    Luckypat likes this.
  4. I think it's over 100k. Because I've seen diamond vouchers for over 100k. And diamond vouchers are $20, and derelict vouchers $30.
  5. Oh. thank you for the "knowledge".
  6. Aikar, could you please close this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.