[Buying] Dark Prismarine [closed]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by SteamingFire, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buying 9 stacks of Dark Prismarine.
    I'm using these solely for the floor decor of my new storage room, so don't worry about me trying to resell these not to mention that most people find these blocks to be ugly and totally worthless

Please post offers below or PM me... I guess this is an unofficial reverse auction, but keep in mind that I respect first come first serve for people who do not irritate/push me and so I might decline your offer even if it's cheaper than the guy who posted/PM'd before you.

So yeah...
    Please find me some Dark Prismarine blocks xD
    I also got myself like 6 stacks. Need roughly 9 more. Not up to mining out more monuments.
  2. Hey, I'll give you some when I'm in game later today. I don't like the way they look and I've collected a couple of stacks lol. Also, I don't know if you realize, but you can just add black dye to regular prismarine shards to darken it.
    DubChef likes this.
  3. Yeash, donations much appreciated.
    And yeah i know but i like my sea lanterns whole and i dont fight guardians like you do >.>
    georgeashington likes this.
  4. Have enough dark pris now ^^
    thanks guys

THREAD CLOSED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.