[BUYING] Cat Spawn Eggs

Discussion in 'Buying' started by AmusedStew, May 18, 2020.

1. I am buying eggs like these. Seems like even if it says tamed, I can control the cat once I spawn it in. Not sure if you can get them untamed, but doesnt matter to me as long as they work.

I am not sure of their value, so if you wish to sell to me please give me a price.

I need 16-32 (I am guaranteed to make some... mistakes lol)

edit: they can be any color or a mixture of colors
    607 and Temperhyture like this.
  2. Any cat that you egg from breeding would always be tamed. Wild cats (untamed) would just show it's type and you can only find them in villages. The Jellie cat is bugged atm so it doesn't spawn in natural villages. Can only be spawned in by either having an iron farm or making your own village. I have all types and I could breed you up a set. Not sure on cost though. Can take awhile for 16-32 for each.
    607 and AmusedStew like this.
  3. I was having issues with ocelots, I tried taming like 12 total but no successes. I thought maybe using these types of eggs would work better. Ocelots/cats have always been my least favorite mob since they were added to the game due to how you tame them.

I am looking for 16-32 total. So can be a mixture of any type as long as they are cat eggs.
    607 likes this.
  4. Oh ya ocelots can no longer be tamed and are just ocelots. You can feed them fish still I think but nothing happens.

So there are 11 types of cats. Would 2-3 of each be good?
  5. That would be perfect, do 3 of each please just in case I make some... unfortunate errors. What do you price them at?
  6. Haven't sold any before so not sure what price. I think I've seen eggs go for 200r per x 11 cats x3. Approx 6.6k That good?
  7. Sure, I will get on and pay now. I have put an access sign up at 5717 if you don't mind dropping them off, or I can pick up either or.
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  8. Eggs mailed :)
    AmusedStew and 607 like this.
  9. That was quick. :D
    I am curious what you're alluding to, with your "some... mistakes" and "unfortunate errors". :p
    AmusedStew likes this.