[BUYING] BULK DIRT

Discussion in 'Buying' started by fadedmartian, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Hello!

I am terraforming a large outpost on 8, and I am in need of large amounts of dirt.

I have already (at the time of writing this post) exhausted /v +bulk, and I am in need of ~40 DCs of dirt.

I will continue buying more dirt, even once i have already bought 40 dcs of dirt!

PM me your quantity and your price and its a deal! :D

Thanks!
    FadedMartian
  2. I have about 20 DC of dirt that have been sitting in my basement for months, since I dug out said basement, and that I decided I won't need. You can have them for free, just do /v giselbaer on smp5, and press the auction room button.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. thank you!
  4. I am assuming you do not want to remove it, even for free right? I have a res I want to remove all the dirt from. You would be welcome to it for free but it needs removed. I'd guess that is roughly 60-70 dcs.
  5. I am not intrested in digging it :p
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  6. Hmm seems I should post another topic on my massive amount of dirt im trying to get rid of. :p

Stop on by 1215 on SMP1 for massive amounts of dirt for sale. Some of which you can buy in mass quantities. I will restock whenever im on (which isn't that often lately but if I remember to I will come on a bit more lately to refill). It's all dirt cheap. :D Open all the time, until I run out.
  7. had to ask