[Buying] Beacon(s)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FrozenForger, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Oh! Like 'mean', or 'uncaring'
  2. I wasnt like that, I told You why. Althought we could talk of this all day, this was created for buying beacons. Anyway, how did You know that I was argentinian?
  3. Lol i was talking about myself. I have been following you for days now. Haha, im kidding.
  4. Are you from FBI?
  5. Thank you, but your shop sells beacons at 30k and i'm buying at 20k :)

Sorry facu12301, my price is 20k firm. Let me know if you change your mind though :)
  6. And omg.. why do every of my posts attract so much attention? First it was some diamond supporter that said my auction of 3 stacks of cobble is not valid that attracted a bunch of other people and now this.. But haha it sure is fun to read all this xD

Bump! :)
    aranho, Pab10S and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. may i say if you are buying them for 20k each that is about right now because I'm sure that a lot of people ave wither farms (in sure i do). Within the 1st week or so i won a beacon from an auction fr about 34k...
  8. Umm okay. Whats your point? All i get from what you wrote is that you have a wither farm and you won a beacon from an auction for 34k xD
    RainbowChin likes this.
  9. just wait a week or so, the more withers there are the more stars there are the more beacons there are. soon enough people will have them so the price drops so more people have them so the price drops but then occasionally a few get lost or reclaimed so the price goes up.
    by next month i bet it will be 15k if you get lucky.
    FrozenForger likes this.
  10. if any1 wants a beacon there is an auction in the forum. by me.
  11. I don't think you should be advertising on other threads.
    jkjkjk182 and FrozenForger like this.
  12. whoops maybe i shouldnt ur right :confused:
  13. no my point is what you are wanting to pay for a beacon is about the right price as most people have a wither farm. but within the 1st week of the update i won one and they were going for about that price and as you get further and further away form that date all the items get cheaper.