[Buying] Any custom items i dont have

Discussion in 'Buying' started by jewel_king, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Hey I am looking to Buy Or Trade for Any Custom items i dont have, (there is a couple of exeptions)

As for prices..... i will be referring to https://empireminecraft.com/threads/promo-prices-thread.72951/

Items i am looking for.....

Instructions (blue italic)
    ICC Valentines day head
    Promo Instructions
    Supporter Gifts (all Types) edit: no loner all types see below for details
    Maxarian Shoe's (1.5 million?)
    2014 Purple KrysyyJane head (i am pricing this at 2.5 million as a guess)
    Horse ManEwwEr (pricing this at 1.2 million ish)
    Redstone and Emerald Voter's block's
    Iron Refferal Block Of Clickyness
    Krysyy pvp head and KrysyyJane9191 pvp head
    Aikar pvp head (1 million?)
    UHC Golden Apple
    Rose Bouquet
    EMC Treasure Voucher
    2014 4th Of July Empire firework (non bold version) (300k?)
    Maxarian head (Old Skin version) (200k?)
    2017 New Years Aikar Head And Signature
    Edit2:
    For supporter Gifts
    Iron Supporter gift (icc and max)
    Gold Supporter gift (icc and max)
    Diamond Supporter gift (icc and max)
    Gold Supporter Gift (community manager)
    DIamond Supporter gift (community manager)

There are others i will buy but these are what i am looking for mostly

Disclaimer: Due to buying items i may not be able to afford Every Item all the Time

Hello EMC! Im looking to Buy any EMC custom items I dont Own!

If you would like to View the items i do own to check if I dont have a item almost All of them can be viewed at 18005

I Am willing to buy Items with rupees or Trade

For the Most Part I will be reffering to:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/promo-prices-thread.72951/
    For Prices But there may be exceptions!

Edit: Some of the items i am willing to trade are 2016 new years aikar heads, Purple people party aikar and krysyy signatures, 2017 purple aikar heads, purple power chestplate and various other items
    Some of the items i am looking for are Purple power pants, purple krysyy head(from the ppp) 2017 new years items, treasure slip and Lot of others
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  2. Do you need a Diamond Support Voucher? I went around your residence and I found Iron and Gold, but no diamond... And I recently came across one I'm looking to get rid of... (For other stuff)
    607 likes this.
  3. Just replied to you pm :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Bump added items im looking for and items im willing to trade
  5. Well... 2017 New Years Items, there's only the firework, which I am willing to trade away... How much is the Aikar signature?
  6. Your thinking 2018 :p also Only for trade right now sorry
  7. Lol, darn... Well, the New Firework says 2017 but you're right.
  8. Bump Re did post
  9. thanks lol
    FadedMartian likes this.
  10. There are only six pieces of Horse Manewwer ever dropped making it one of the rarest items in EMC. It's price tag would roughly be north of 3-4 million I'd guess.

Ther are only nine pairs of Maxarian Shoes in existence. this rarity would easily make them worth 2mil+.

Not trying to trash your prices but just trying to get you ready for what actual prices you'd be looking to pay. =)
  11. Thanks for the imput! i was trying to guess mostly.... i put the horse manewwer at that because i remember seeing a old price check for around there and i didnt have anything better to go off from,

and i think the last time maxarian shoe's sold they sold for 1.5 million? ish i think
    Laae likes this.
  12. That was a good few months ago but recently prices for everything have skyrocketed so that why I said 2mil+. Either way good luck getting everything you want =)
  13. Thanks :D
    Laae likes this.