[Buy/Sell/Trade] FDNY21's RARE ITEM TRADES V3

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FDNY21, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will send it to you on the account IcecreamDoge because I wnent into the wild on JZH
  2. Seeing as the Lucky Bow was just released I don't suppose you know if there will be a St. Patriick's Day promo? I ask you because you are known to have an extensive knowledge of promos and the fact that you're a wiki member. Also You're a pretty cool guy!
  3. As far as I am aware, there will not be a St. Patrick's day promo, for the reason that there are just too many days to celebrate :p It is not 100% that there will not be one, but I can tell you I am almost certain there will not be one for that particular day, sorry!
  4. there was not on last year either. the promos are on more major US holidays like independence day, xmas, labor day(lots get it off work here), new years, etc.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Want to gain a big wad of money, or some special items, for example the "Ore Buster"? If you have a super rare item, feel free to PM me and we can negotiate a great deal for the both of us! :)
  6. What is the Horse Man EwwEr?
  7. Podzol re-named Horse ManEwwEw in red writing.. that's pretty much it. :p
    porphos likes this.
  8. Okay? More weird promos.
    FDNY21 and SkidzGaming like this.
  9. Not a promo as such, just a custom/special item. Only one out there at the minute, dropped by IcecreamCow.
  10. Price check on lucky bow (selling)
  11. I think they are worth about 20k at the minute. :)
  12. Out of interest how much would you pay for the Aikar sig I used to have one
    and how much would you buy a haunted head for?
  13. The price for the Aikar Signature would depend on what the seller wanted and I would negotiate from there - there are a fair few of them but people do not sell them, so there is no real price for them, hence why I ask people to PM a price range if they want to sell. ;)
    Haunted Head.. I am not buying those + I have enough already = 9k?
  14. Well I've got promos...go check them out at 3794. You don't have to buy any or anything, but if you're interested in some sort of trading deal it could happen if you know what I currently am willing to get rid of.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. I'll check it out when I next get back onto minecraft *hoping I remember* :)
  16. Updated the original post :D
  17. I can sell Maxarias Head, whats your offer
  18. No need to quote my original post, that just makes the message massive :p

I have bought them for 7.5k so far, but I am willing to up to about 8.5k as the promo is over now.
  19. The final bump of FDNY21's Rare Trades V3. If you have one of the items to sell, please PM me, I may also be able to sell some promos/special items too, so find me in game or PM me on forums to ask for a specific item and I will see what I can do!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.