[Button] Add an ''Appeal Ban Here'' button to the homepage

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Eclipsys, Oct 5, 2013.

?

Big Red Button?

Yay 26 vote(s) 76.5%
Nay 3 vote(s) 8.8%
I don't care how, just fix this ''problem'' of sorts 5 vote(s) 14.7%
  1. >.> How can people steal my ideas before I post them...

As far as I know, using the add-on that is currently installed, they can only have one link up the top there...
  2. I'm kind of glad I don't know much about this aspect of things, but on the basis of this idea, when you try to join EMC while you are temp or perm-banned ... does it show a link there?

If not - would it be possible to add a 'please click 'here' for more information on your ban' etc link... just like how you can click information links in the chat in game?
  3. Oh... I totally said that name before we mentioned it... doh >.< It's in a thread we are preparing to post but forgot it wasn't posted yet.... :)

You can guess as to what it is.
    jkjkjk182, MR2R2M and mba2012 like this.
  4. That should not be the case... and its exclusive only to JustinGuy and Aikar... any other staff member, you can actually message. If there are staff ignoring yours or others posts in the manner you described, you should bring it to another staff members attention. The reason JustinGuy and Aikar do not accept other PM's are simply because their involvement with EMC is something that requires less social interaction. However, if any of the other staff members receive a message we see better suited for either of them, we are quick to add them.
    Parkerjv9 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. But not in the auction forums. Trust me on this...
  6. There is not a "Banned" group specified in the forum admin.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. .. Well then why in an alt account (banned) was i not able to access auction forums, or even see their existance.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. Because the forums are a big complex mush of complicated stuffs.

It's not a group though.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Hey I vouch for this idea. Excelent! :)
  10. PlayerX sounds like a cool name... But A am all for this change!
  11. sorry, but banned players can still access the auctions forum...