[Business] The King's Armory Service (Order your gear today)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KingJarre, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The King's Armory Service

Hello and welcome to the King's Armory Service. I am KingJarre, here as the business' owner to provide you with the best of prices on the highest tier gear. You may order Gear of any kind from me (exceptions include Infinity/Mending bows and Elytra), and I shall construct it to your order. The following are guidelines for you to order from. You may order them by either PMing me on the forums, or you can send me a book and quill in game. Please state your total in the order after you place it, and I will confirm it and then create, and if you wish I will deliver wherever. Thank you.

The Base Price is the price at which the item costs without enchants. Every enchant you choose can be added on for 100r each, excluding of course incompatible enchants. The guidelines below will help.

Diamond Helmets: 575r base
    Protection IV (Incompatible with Fire Protection, Blast Protection, and Projectile Protection)

Fire Protection IV (Incompatible with Protection, Blast Protection, and Projectile Protection)
    Blast Protection IV (Incompatible with Fire Protection, Protection, and Projectile Protection)
    Projectile Protection IV (Incompatible with Fire Protection, Blast Protection, and Protection)
    Unbreaking III
    Mending

Respiration III
    Aqua Affinity
    Thorns III

Diamond Chest Plates: 920r base
    Protection IV (Incompatible with Fire Protection, Blast Protection, and Projectile Protection)

Fire Protection IV (Incompatible with Protection, Blast Protection, and Projectile Protection)
    Blast Protection IV (Incompatible with Fire Protection, Protection, and Projectile Protection)
    Projectile Protection IV (Incompatible with Fire Protection, Blast Protection, and Protection)
    Unbreaking III
    Mending
    Thorns III

Diamond Leggings: 805r base

Unbreaking III
    Mending
    Thorns III

Diamond Boots: 460r base

Unbreaking III
    Mending

Feather Falling IV
    Depth Strider III (Incompatible with Frost Walker II)
    Frost Walker II (Incompatible with Depth Strider III)

Thorns III

Diamond Swords: 230r base
    Sharpness V (Incompatible with Smite, and Bane of Anthropods)
    Smite V (Incompatible with Sharpness, and Bane of Anthropods)
    Bane of Anthropods V (Incompatible with Sharpness, and Smite)
    Unbreaking III
    Mending
    Looting III
    Fire Aspect II
    Knockback II
    Sweeping Edge III

Diamond Shovels: 115r base
    Efficiency V
    Unbreaking III
    Mending
    Silk Touch (Incompatible with Fortune)
    Fortune III (Incompatible with Silk Touch)

Diamond Axes: 345r base
    Efficiency V
    Unbreaking III
    Mending

Diamond Hoes: 230r base
    Efficiency V
    Unbreaking III
    Mending

Diamond Pickaxes: 345r base
    Efficiency V
    Unbreaking III
    Mending

Shears: 6r base
    Efficiency V
    Unbreaking III
    Mending

Fishing Poles: 5r base
    Luck of the Sea III
    Lure III
    Unbreaking III
    Mending

Bows: 5r base
    Power V
    Unbreaking III
    Punch II
    Flame
    Infinity (Incompatible with Mending)
    Mending (Incompatible with Infinity)

Again, Orders can be placed in bulk or low quantity, by book and quill in game or forum messaging. Thank you so much, if you have any questions or requests feel free to ask.
    LONG LIVE THE KING

Daphne_Montresor and Kryarias like this.
  2. Hi there

I'd be interested in the enchated fishing pole L3, L3, U3, M1. It would total 450 rupees, right?

Thanks,
  3. Closing thread per request of the original poster.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.