[Business/Service] Mizzo's Bulk Business

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mizzo12, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No problem , I had started glad you said xD
  2. Your fine, no worries!
  3. Your Oak logs are ready for pickup!
  4. Your Order is Ready just need paid and Ill deliver
  5. I have already payed :)
  6. Ah yeah I see, Have you set up your access chest?
  7. yep!
  8. they should be at 5784.
  9. Ill try if yo are on tonight!
  10. If I ordered a Dc of Black Wool how long do you think roughly before it was would be ready?

Edit: I found my black wool so need need to answer the question.
  11. I have a question:

Would I be allowed to use your service to keep my shop stocked? I know this is frowned upon when people do this, so that's why I'm asking.

EDIT: For those of you wondering, I haven't opened my shop yet. I need to find a way to get a steady supply of resources. The amount I would need would be more than I could mine, because I would then be out of stock. I don't have much time in a day to keep the store stocked by mining.
  12. i would like to place an order that i will pick up
    1-Dc – Granite = 10,000r
    1-Dc – Andesite = 10,000r
    1-Dc – Diorite = 10,000r
    total= 30,000
  13. Honestly it depends
    ElmofiedBoby likes this.
  14. I am very sorry but the prices of Andesite and Diorite have been up dating because of wrong calculations, If you would still like these items I can still do them for you , my apologizes Mizzo
  15. Do you do dc's of gold?
  16. yes still want a dc granite,andesite, and diorite when you get it complete just pm me and i will pay you
  17. White for the fifthteen time NO I don't do Gold it is non-existent to me xD
    white_trash_dna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.