[Business] Kells Repair Shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MissKells, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Your order is now done. It will be 1,750r and an access chest will be setup on SMP9 at 18880 Thanks :)
  2. Paid during firefloor, may have gotten swallowed up in a see of text.
    Kells18 likes this.
  3. Paid. if you could set up an access chest for IPokemonI that would be fantastic
  4. Access chests are setup now :) Thanks guys
  5. Hey Kells, got,anything repair job that needs doing! Please repair the diamond Pickaxe on the top row with the diamonds provided and please combine the two on the bottom row! Thank you!

Items need repairing: 2 pickaxes
    Res no. and SMP: Res 8667 on SMP 4
    Price: 550r + 650r = 1200r
  6. By the way, the reason it costs 1200r is because one of them is a lvl. 35 repair and the other is a lvl. 39.
  7. I am sorry to inform everyone but I am shutting my repair business down. I am not on EMC as much anymore. Still here but I do not have time for it anymore. I apologise to everyone. Thank you to all my customers.
  8. Ok, well do you know of any other repair business' I can go to?
    Wanderton likes this.
  9. Man I really needed my heart repaired ;-;
  10. Please, you are not supposed to bump old threads like this.
  11. sorry..... just needed my shattered heart repaired.... ;-;
  12. It's rude to bump old threads... and, this was from a year ago. We get that you're banned, but it's not okay to go around trying to draw attention and make people feel sorry for you.
  13. I'm not trying to get attention, it's just that it was a joke! gawd! :p
  14. Hey everyone, I just want to let everyone know that since i am back on EMC i have since re-opened my shop. So my repair business is in full effect. Details & Pricing is on first page :) Thanks everyone <3
    Pab10S likes this.
  15. Welcome Back!! Ill be contacting you soon to get some armor repaired!
    MissKells likes this.
  16. Sounds good Ark, Thanks :)
  17. Ok Ark i have mailed back your items each XP cost me 8 so x that by 4 pieces so thats 32 XP all together so it's 400r i believe :) Thank you
  18. I'll be on later tonight to pay! Thank you!
    MissKells likes this.