[ BUSINESS ] Empire Stock™ Promos and Bulk Items

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ww2fan168, Oct 21, 2015.

?

What should be added?

More promos even tho Im getting more :P 11 vote(s) 64.7%
More options for Bulk ( Please don't chose on day one to ten ) 5 vote(s) 29.4%
More Options through the business ( redstone, mob drops ) 1 vote(s) 5.9%
  1. But he said he'd get more.
  2. Sent latest orders, trying to find that darn pot of gold, will be delivered ASAP
  3. No problem ! :D
  4. BUMP, added a few bulk items
  5. Already found the pot of gold?
  6. Hi - I'll take LuckyGreenBird's Head for 5k. Please let me know if it's still available and then I'll send you payment.

Thanks! :p
  7. A DC of sandstone for 14k wot lol
  8. I don't know what prices to give them, lol. Thats why Im needing help on this :p

Also, BUMP
  9. BUMP! These promo's are at a very decent price atm! I might just auction the promo's off and go to bulk as well! Comment what you want me to do or what you want to buy!
  10. Can you supply red sandstone?
  11. Currently working on it
  12. How much do you quote per DC? And can you get like 2?
  13. If you can do red sandstone I'd take 5DC.
  14. Hey, are you still on this? Doesn't matter if it takes a bit longer, just need confirmation :)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  15. Im still on this business yes, but I need helpers because getting all this stuff is hard by one man ;)
    Kaizimir likes this.
  16. Are you doing red sandstone?
  17. Excellent, then just let me know when you are ready. In the meantime I will prepare the building ground :D
    AWW1010 likes this.
  18. I'd like the ham hacker and cupid bow. It says used. Are they like ready to die? Let me know and if you still have and I will send payment for both.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  19. BUMP, Im still open. OP updated
  20. When do you think will you have the 2 DC red sandstone together?