[Bulk Business] Specialty Inc

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Vortixin, Apr 29, 2016.

1. did you also state how much i need to pay because i kinda forgot how much it was xD
  2. Done :)
    lol nice and Done :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Orders new armor. PM me info please. IDK how much it cost.
  4. Wondering if you had a price sheet for your products? Would like to order but having money tied up in projects and auctions I'm not sure what some orders would cost from you. If you did post it, I missed it and I'm sure others would too. I understand that custom enchant orders might be tricky but if you could break down each enchant it would be very helpful.
  5. Hello I don't have one currently made I can make one but if you click on the form for the order form it actually shows you a price of every individual double chest next to each item
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Thank you. I did not fill out the form as I didn't want to make an order I may or may not be able to pay for. I appreciate the info. Thanks again!!! I have referred people to this thread. :D
  7. Wow thank you so much I really do appreciate that, also don't worry you can browse the form I made as long as you don't click the send button all the way at the end where is ask you for your opinion you're good, it doesn't send me the form until you click that button there :)
    Tuqueque and Merek_Shadower like this.
  8. Had a great friendly fast service !! Nicely priced !!
  9. I made an order, nice service
    Vortixin likes this.
  10. Submitted a couple of orders, who do I pay? sorry.
  11. I sawl nice and thanks you can pay me once your order is complete and delivered :)
    Tuqueque and TekhTonic like this.
  12. Great service, got the items to me quickly and without error. The ordering form makes it super easy to order & get my items.
    Vortixin likes this.
  13. Excellent service and quick for the amount of stuff I ordered. Would definitely recommend. Prices are pretty good too!
    Vortixin likes this.
  14. I know you do Silk touch Pickaxes but can you do Efficiency V Fortune V Unbreaking III?
  15. Sorry for the late response but yea I think we could pm me the details and I'll let you know but don't worry I will be adding these to the forums soon too so that will make it easier :)

Also all orders are ready everyone so pls pay :)
    I've left everyone with a /pnote with the total
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. I Hope everyone knows by now I sell emeralds for only 50k a DC right?
    So y bid on a auction that's more then that?
    Tuqueque and no_thing like this.
  17. *Looks around*
  18. Bump
    All orders done
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. Put in three orders now I think (lost count lol). Fast and the guys are nice. Form makes it easy to order. No mucking around with PM's and prices. Thanks again Specailty Inc!
  20. Glad to hear u like it no_thing and are happy to hear that we are making a good impression thanks again. :)
    Tuqueque likes this.