-=-=[ Building Service | iHaro Inc. ]=-=-

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by xHaro_Der, Nov 4, 2014.

1. I have a schematic that I have started building, but I don't really have the time to finish! Its a 9 floor tower. Is this something you would consider taking on? If so, do you supply materials and would you be able to quote a price if I sent you the schematic file?
  2. PM me the SP world.

Also, sweet username - made me laugh pretty hard.
  3. do you need the whole world or will just the schematic do?
  4. Whole world would be better.
  5. hey haro, do you work in Joint with the res owner? if so I could use some help with a build I am planning! also do you gather resources or do you just build?
  6. I'm thinking of making a chain of mega malls one at a time on each SMP. They would all have to be identical and look approximately the same. There would be 6 stories for each mall, not including the main lobby level.

I would like a simple yet elegant feel. I'm not sure how much you estimate this would cost. I could probably provide all the materials for the building.
  7. I could work with you maybe, and I prefer to just build. PM me with details.

If you wanted me to build it on every server, that might be a bit too large and time consuming/repetitive for me. I would for sure build you it on one server and you can copy it elsewhere if you'd like. PM me if you want.
  8. I've attached the SMP world for you. I've started it on SMP3 @ 7303 although I messed up when creating the schematic and chopped a side off without realising so what ive built already will need amending!

Attached Files:

• HQ.zip
      HQ.zip
      File size:
      491.9 KB
      Views:
  9. I don't supply materials generally, and I'll take a look at that. Did you want me to design anything myself or leave it as is?
  10. Leave as is, and no need to worry about the decoration such as signs etc as I'll go round doing them! im gonna need a lot of stone bricks! I have 2 double chests but that'll probs do 2 floors at most!
  11. Although I might take it down to 5 floors instead of 9! but take the floors out from the middle rather than the top!