[Bug] Can't Use Teleport Sign System

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by azoundria, Nov 20, 2016.

1. I'm on my main account, trying to set a teleport on an alternate account residence for which I have admin level access.

I type /tpset and that works fine.

However, when I place a sign with 'teleport' on the same residence in various locations, it reports "Destination must be in the same residence". I've even placed the sign right next to where I typed /tpset. So I'm pretty sure it's not working at all because I'm not the residence owner.
  2. Are you using thee /tpsign command?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. It looks like, our feedback is not correct. It should be telling you that you have not ran a command to read a location from.
    Tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Chickeneer already covered it, but yeah: this sets the residence spawnpoint, doesn't define a teleport location. So you might want to clear this one up too before you get players entering your res. at weird locations (happened to me tons of times as well!).
  5. Wow! Sorry I messed that up. It's been a long time since I've done this, and even before I always got these commands backwards. While you're under the hood, maybe you can put the message to specifically ask 'Did you set a location with /tpsign?' for derpy confused people like me. :p

Now to reset the spawn point.
    khixan and ShelLuser like this.
  6. Honestly, I hate to admit it; but I have made the mistake you have described in this thread.
    khixan and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Did you just disable /tpset?

Now it says that command doesn't work. /res tpset worked and so did /tpsign. I tried quite a few times in case I was making a typo.
  8. We have made no changes to that
  9. Weird. I'll have to try it again later.
  10. lol, i didn't even knew u could use those without /res ^.^