Bro Out

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Bro_im_infinite, Apr 7, 2014.

1. I'm thinking about leaving too. I will get on like once every 3 weeks or around that, so that I don't lose reses or stuff. I will miss my friends epika123, kosterhaus, and kopakaXR, you were great friends on here. I may try to get started again in 6 months, maybe with an alt, to see if there is a "new" Empire. Thanks for all of the hours spent wasting time on EMC.
    As the 10th Doctor says, "Allons-y!"
    And as the 11th Doctor says, "Geronimo!"

Good bye peoples :(

Vwoorp Vwoorp

*Doctor Who theme plays as I leave in my TARDIS*
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. Not the right place, not the right format. Can we get a leaving thread rule enforcement please..
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Wow another amazing player gone. Sad to see you go. Hopefully you come back one day.
  4. I hope everyone that leaves will come back, I know I will in like 6 months to see if the new EMC is working. Otherwise I will just be visiting for a few mins every 20-30 days or so :D
  5. "..Smile at the chance" ~Mark Foster
    "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." ~Dr. Seuss
  6. We are allowing goodbye threads for the moment, due to recent events. We just ask that they are kept to goodbyes, and not incite any drama.

Thank you.
  7. Sad to see you go.
    Sadly, I am not one of the people who made EMC so great even though I've been playing for a year or 2 (technically) :(
    So good bye, hope you can find another great server.
  8. I am sad that you are leaving, bro. You were one of the first people I met on SMP4 (kinda, it wasn't really you, but it was sorta you :p) and I'm happy to have known you. Remember, our doors are always open here. You will never lose your place here in the Empire, because that's just how things work.

The Empire will come back. It's just a matter of time.

Good luck.
    -hashhog3000
  9. Bro I know last time we talked we got in a small fight :p But, sad to see you go hopefully you will return one day!
    ~Ted
  10. Why.......Why do u have to go? :(
  11. I'm gonna miss u