Brew4U Potions Shop (smp2)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by supereskimo, Jul 18, 2012.

1. "seeming"
    Also, if you have a potions shop, I'd love to know about it. Also, jkjkjk182, splash level 1 healing potions are 7r each and currently fully stocked.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Also, I seriously need some gunpowder, which I will buy for 8r at the shop. Also, I'll be needing to make a nether run to get some glowstone dust soon unless someone can sell me a few stacks. I'd pay about 5r per glowstone dust.
    And thanks for represe'in' me, Schilling. ;)
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  3. I have been to your shop but I haven't seen any fire resistance????
  4. This is a really great shop! Keep up the great work!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. There should actually be fire resistance potions there as I have boughten 3 from there recently. I believe it is near the back of the shop, last row made out of jukeboxes if I'm not mistaken :) And Mr. Eskimo, it is my pleasure :)
  6. It's at 1770, smp1. you have tteleport in the lobby to the potion section. I have also gunpowder but for 10r.
    But don't compare prices, because 3r for swiftness is just... well i don't see a point in selling that cheap. It's still a shop and i want to make some money if people are buying.
  7. Yeah, I'm considering raising my prices, but I really don't get that much business except for bulk orders. Maybe I'll completely restock, wait a week, then see what sells and what doesn't, then reset my prices.
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  8. You'll never make a good bussiness with potions. They are just not popular enough.
  9. Okay everyone, I've completely restocked the shop, and am planning to sell bottles o' enchanting in the near future. This restocking came out of my own pockets, and from now on I will only sell at prices which allow for a profit (albeit small). I plan to reset all prices in about a week, so be sure to buy now while you can (for that matter, don't be a jerk and buy now, then resell when I reset the prices, because I won't make it possible :p). Also, I plan to move the shop to my skyscraper res eventually. Thanks for your business and interest, everyone!
    GwVSchilling likes this.