Breeding villagers in the Frontier

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by farmerguyson, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Does anyone know if breeding villagers is possible in the Frontier? I've been trying to get it to work after trading with both villagers, throwing them a stack of bread, providing over a dozen beds and a composter for each of the farmer villagers. They show the hearts but then the lightning bits show over them.
  2. angry clouds mean that they are missing a needed condition to breeding.
    • part of a village
    • extra beds
    • food to share between them

put up a bell, if you haven't. Fyi, villagers will connect to other nearby villagers to form the village, if you aren't careful with placement.
    then break and replace all the beds.
    job blocks are not required for breeding, but trading with them can help.
    EfficiencyV likes this.
  3. Thank you for your ideas. There is a village nearby but not really close, I'll move my villager breeder house there and give that a go. We did have a bell.
  4. i sugest not doin that and breedinh in town so u dont have to pay for egging

and u dont have to worry about moving them since they are a pain efry projeckt with villergers takes hours more becouse of needing to build minecard tracks or water streams so its probely better keeping them in egg form and breedinh and egging them in town or buying themand than putting them down

plus if im corect this is not fixed u need to break vilergers beds 1s a wille on emc since they will do some stuf with re asinging beds including the beds that that should be emty so new villergers can spawn resulting in no babies
    farmerguyson likes this.
  5. I believe the distance between villages needs to be +100 blocks to have separate places. (a wiki check could confirm my memory of the distance) Hopefully you have much happier campers very soon and that was the simple issue.
    Nickblockmaster and farmerguyson like this.