Brave Explorers Wanted

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by lntra, May 27, 2012.

1. ninga_is_awesome
    As u can see fist horrible speller (don't know how to spell ninja back then)
    I like to gather ores
    Find glowstone
    I'm more of the fighter guy
    ps I would like to join the team!!!!
  2. Must be a new word...
  3. im thetrufflehunter!

I have never really done anything with the nether, so I want to try!
    I'm good with a bow, which in the nether, is a must.

sorry mrlegit, but u took the words right out of my mouth :p
  4. My name is MinecraftMDR

I'm good at fighting mobs, I'll bring my good Knockback sword and a enchanted bow. I'll help protect the team.

About how long will the adventures last?
  5. MinecraftMDR, the adventure will last until we find a group spawner. After that, you can still help the team explore more. If you just don't want to join the team anymore, that's O.K!! :l
  6. I can go to the wild or nether and am great with a bow plus Im good at MC free running
  7. I got a big announcement to this! I've finished the blueprint for the castle, and it's going pretty well. This is very important, and we need supplies like glowstone, netherrack, netherbrick, lava buckets, glass, and a little wood. Also, we'll need experts at redstone for sticky pistons, tpsigns (for inside res, not to another res), and lava people for moat. Also, who wants a room in the nether castle if you were part of the team? Also for the people out there, they'll be a donation contest! They'll be a 1st place, 2nd place, and a 3rd place winner! Let me tell u what's what!

First floor: fan room, member room (for people who are in the team), counter.

Second floor: the donators prize...

Third floor: member training place (archery, football, golf, and sword practice)

Fourth floor: my office and meeting room!!

Fifth floor: you decide...

Sixth floor: lookout tower

This is it for now!!! Bye!!!:D :D :D
  8. Okay... I'll put out the chests for sellin at smp2
  9. okay start sellin for base

Happy Selling!!
  10. prices are high BTW
  11. For the fifth floor ill pick it as a...... music house
  12. TealiaStar
    I want to go to the nether because it is a challenging place to survive in and i am always in the mood for a good adventure.
    I would bring loads of food (MEAT, not melons)
  13. ok good...need more items to sell at my smp2 res! Check them out!
  14. if its not on smp1 or smp9 ill go.

IGN: dylan_frenette
  15. okokok...
  16. I ll go anywhere lol, IGN is terrydaterrorist. Exploring is my forte!
  17. Okay people now who wants a room in the castle?