BoomInAction(xXBOOM0918Xx)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CorporalSmitty, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Dear All,
    Boom is a state trooper and was on a traffic stop. While on the traffic stop she was stuck by a vehicle and is now in the hospital. She has a broken leg, arm, hip, and a few broken ribs. She's now in rehabilitation for 2-3 months. She said she'll be back and be hopefully playing after rehab.

If you want to write some prayers or something in a book theres a chest on her first res where you can do so.

From,
    Officer Smitty
  2. I will do that:D
    OfficerSmitty likes this.
  3. I highly suggest that you send this info to Krysyy so that she can give special residence derelict protections to BoomInAction.
  4. I have already done so.
  5. I'm wanting to have a party for her when she comes back. I hope some of you can attend, I'll post it on here a few days before the party happens.
    SirTah likes this.
  6. Oh my!! I'm so sorry for the poor dear T_T of all the things to have to worry about on the job, inattentive drivers shouldn't be one of them >:$

I would love to help with the welcome back party. Which Smp is her home server?

I'm on smp1, and will be host a spring fair/event on the 16th, maybe at the very least we could set up another "sign the card" book & chest for her there too? Players who don't use the forums might see it and sign.
  7. That would be perfect Kytula and her home smp is smp8
    Kytula likes this.
  8. Yikes! I hope she gets better soon. She will be mentioned in my prayers tonight. I would love to help out with a welcome party, just let me know when you will plan it. :)
  9. Best wishes and godspeed towards recovery!
    SirTah and OfficerSmitty like this.
  10. Get well soon!
  11. Please have a speedy recovery - wishing you the best <3
  12. Well, I'm glad that she'll be okay. :)
  13. i hope she gets better soon :)
  14. Ahhhh Boom! Does Chris (FlareonInAction) know about this? o.o
  15. My God of all things
    May god help her through it all
    They say a healed bone never breaks again
    So when she comes back, she will come back stronger and we shall celebrate her return
    Our prayer are with her
  16. Lets all hope for a speedy recovery
  17. Glad to hear she will be ok. Take care of yourself and we'll be here when you get back :)
  18. Hello everyone,
    Been a while, Boom will be fine but she will be gone for another 60 days and will be getting use to things for around 10 or so days.

Sincerely,
    OfficerSmitty
  19. A little off topic, but are you also a police officer?

I'd like to thank Boom for her service and I wish you both luck. :)
    LtCaptainMe, Sparticals and Eviltoade like this.
  20. i wish her luck in her recovery and is glad she is alright <3 :)