Book and Quil thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KingofKraft13, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Dear diary today i fell into a lava pool but managed to somehow save you...
  2. Do you know what bloodworm and Axolotls are? :p
  3. Dear Diary,
    Today I tried to swim in Lava. I escaped with only a few burns and bruises, a water bucket, armor and you. I also froze myself in an obsidian block by accident. I mined my way out after about 15 hours. And then a creeper blew me up, I managed to write this just before I exploded.

I had a nice day :3
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and KingofKraft13 like this.
  4. I am thinking about going on a giant adventure into the 1.3 area where no one has gone before. Once there I want to set up a lab and run experiments on mobs for combat. Along with setting up "Ruins" to play archeologist for the heck of it.
    killerbyte12 likes this.
  5. I also plan to travel far out on a server i dont use and never return to the town there.
  6. Already done that in smp1 and 4. I use smp4 for XP farming, and I use smp1 for mining. I do go to town in smp1 to drop off the resources in my vault to move onto smp3, but I only do that once a week. Smp3 is my home server btw :p

I also plan on starting a wilderness community (not a clan, and not an outpost) on smp5, and I'm a member of Paradise Point Outpost on smp6. I'm stuck in the TES base on smp7, even though that clan was shut down months ago. I've never visited smp8 or 9.
  7. i travelled over 50k blocks out in smp4, built a little shack (forgot to make the bed) decided to start a mine entrence underwater, drowned and back to town :( i was devostated lol
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. Dear diary,
    I died.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and SoulPunisher like this.
  9. Just look at my sig, also short stories.
    The Hitchhikers Guide to EMC.
  10. Im make bookstore with random books
  11. i wrote a series of about 8 or 9 books. mastermockery has them on smp5 :p