Blew up my Dragon egg...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Leowaste, Jun 2, 2012.

1. See this what happens when Successful players get bored they start blowing up priceless items lol good video
  2. Someone make use of world downloader? ;)
  3. Where is the dislike button?
    Snowdude1 and cmrichter like this.
  4. That's what I was guessing
  5. Since it blew up, The dragon egg has not disappeared unless Leowaste lets it despawn in for more than 5 minutes. The dragon egg should have fell down to the bottom to be picked up :p As it says in wiki, an egg can be obtained by TNT :p
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Dragon_egg

If Leowaste had let it despawn... Id be really sad D:
  6. From the Minecraft Wiki

"To obtain the dragon egg, the player may push it with a piston, detonate it with TNT, or place any transparent block under the block the egg rests on and then destroy that block so the egg falls onto it."
  7. I understand everyone's immense sorrow at the loss of such a rare item... however for myself this is quite beneficial. See with the threat of a possible Ender Dragon hatching I would have absolutely no chance of rising into my overlord position on this server. If it did hatch it would destroy my territories and 87% of my would be slave servants. What point is there in ruling if there is nothing to rule? But I digress, now I have free reign to fearlessly march on my heavenly gift of total and undeniable right to rule! Bwahahaha *Lightning strikes*
    Hehehe I'm am pure evil :)
    P.s. That previous "hehehe" was a very manly evil giggle.... just so there is no confusion.
    pat2011 likes this.
  8. Nice job! Way of being pro!
  9. If he did blow it up I'm sure he had a reason. Perhaps too many jerks begging him for it? "PL0x can I byeee ur eggg!!!?!?!?!" etc.

If it's false then way to troll :p
  10. hmm me and my twin prolly could that but might get little awkward if i cross-dress lol
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  11. Tired of the begging and complaining that I have the egg.

Not for sale, just for tnt.

And no, I didnt go looking for it. In fact i thought the TNT would just destroy it, not make it drop.
    nmanley, AlexChance and Dwight5273 like this.
  12. Jawdrop * :eek:
  13. Does that now mean their are 2 dragon eggs left?
  14. This is making me think of Humpty Dumpty and his long fall... :)
  15. Sir.. If EMC starts seeing random flying dragons again, I am blaming it on you.. Just so you know. :D
  16. Your post reminds me of this for some reason.
  17. Lmao bahaha
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  18. I almost pooped my pants at this. :(
  19. That poor baby dragon :eek:
  20. Wait... whoa... what... What the... just happened... did... did he just... wait... oh god I think I'm going to faint...