Blazes :(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by cmrichter, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I love slimes, but the magma cubes scare the living crap outta me. I never see them until they're right up in my face, and then the little lava core thing always catches my attention and makes me go, "WTF IS THAT MONSTROSITY?!?!?!?!". XD
    cmrichter likes this.
  2. xD sadly i can not go into nether on emc til they add more RAM to the server.
  3. ? The nether is enabled on EMC. Why can't you go in?
  4. They need to eitehr add more RAM or i need to get a better computer (not with this economy...)
  5. I didn't know that the nether used more RAM.
  6. The nether uses an INSANE amount of RAM compared to the normal world. All it is made up of is tons of lava and mobs. :p

I tend to get tremendous lag spikes when I first enter the nether, but it usually dies down once most of the terrain has generated. What settings do you play on normally? Also, do you use Optifine?
  7. What's Optifine?
  8. I figure I can get all these stories into books then set up some chests to distribute them :)
    Maybe we should form a writers union! Hahaha
  9. I'm still shocked at how no one knows what Optifine is. XD It's a minecraft "mod" that increases performance and allows you to tweak very many specific settings that vanilla Minecraft will not. Google it, it'll come up. ;)
  10. Oh :/
  11. ...I'm not sure how to interpret that...I'm assuming your computer runs fine without it... :p
  12. Hey, I have 8 GigaBytes of RAM... ;)