Birthday Party!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Maxarias, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Also a special thanks to Maxarias and Jimmirapper for making it possible :D
  2. It was fun. I wasn't your best gift but I tried. Unfortunately I think the main attraction was the floor. You just so happen to be the kid with the cool toy. :) Great shop and happy birthday!
  3. I, for one, had lots of fun :) I just wish people made MY birthday fun...
    Meh, I'm alright.
  4. Wish I coulda come. Hope it was fun!
  5. The first party was better ,as I was there and we blew stuff up with TNT.

It's only a legit "Aikar involved" or "IcecreamCow involved" event if TNT is involved.
  6. Happy birthday

On a side note. I'm sorry but I can't help to notice that saddle in that picture....
  7. Would.. You like me to host you a birthday party when ever your birthday is?
  8. Max should open up her own party store in minecraft and host parties for people :)
    SephirothWS and Maxarias like this.
  9. I think I will do this... Above my haunted house. I shall build a party house!

*Edit* I attempted to find a decent song about parties/birthdays to add in, but was unable to find anything that wasn't.. Inappropriate.
    SephirothWS and erosego like this.
  10. We should host an even bigger party on our birthday, Max. :) Try and get as many people involved as possible.
  11. As of now, you're only One month and five days late. But we can always do it next year, assuming we don't all die on the 21st and I'm still around 1 year from now.
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  12. Here's to hopin'.
    Frodomann1 and SecretAznEks like this.
  13. Hear, hear!
  14. Yeah off topic!