Biography of JustinGuy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by tato505, Oct 25, 2011.

1. I used to be part of Anonymous.
  2. By "used to be" I hope that means you came to your senses. :)
  3. Yes, but most of my old habits are still there. And I still support Anonymous.
  4. I swore it was once a part of Anonymous always a part of Anonymous...but then again i have had no contact with any Hackers or REAL trolls in years...so correct me where i am wrong.
  5. Well, I don't mind the OLD Anonymous...but when those criminals (Lulzsec, etc.) took over, they ruined the good name Anon had, imo.
    bob23646 likes this.
  6. but sometimes bad must be done to accomplish things for the greater good jer.....
    bob23646 likes this.
  7. Haha, I'll have to back out of this now. I can (and have) debated the legitimacy of that statement for months on Twitter.
  8. well i can and have to in person and i was talking in general sometimes the bad helps the greater good but your opinion is yours and yours alone i can't change that and i respect your views even if they aren't mine but if you feel the need to debate me you know how to get in touch with me jer
  9. not to highjack this thread

I think this discussion is too big and far too limiting on a forum, not to mention the differences in life experiences.

The problem really lies in the fact that no one is right and no one is wrong, there is only perspective. and even if you try to come to an ultimate conclusion, two extremes can be deduced, Polar opposites(1 or 0, on or off). From these Two extremes becomes reality.

Though we might run from the obvious, Death(0) is what makes Life(1).