BigDavie Books

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jeanzl2000, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I own books signed my Moderators, but it's hard to finished the collection. Cause some wont sign a book. I need Justin, aikar and max.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  2. What are you talking about?
  3. I NO KEEL U ON DA SERVER O SURVIVAL
  4. Can you explain to me how this affects you not being able to quote multiple posts in one reply?
  5. What?

I on my iPad, I have a small keyboard, and it cuts in words with auto correct.
  6. Oh :p I thought you ment you had a small keyboard for a desktop.
  7. Well mods and admins sign books and throw them out. it's not trolling, people collect these books and put them in libraries or sell them for loads of the big bucks :cool: or auction them
    These books are overall a huge thing on this server
  8. I've never heard of Mods or Admins just throwing out signed books. :/
  9. It usually happens when there is a drop party or when IceCreamCow is slaughtering his own kind
  10. I need Justin, R0bbie, Dreacon, Nurse, and Ig. R0bbie and Dreacon have agreed to write me books after overcoming the MC issues on their pc's, nurse is out a lot, and ig already started but he's sick. Justin doesn't sign books. Ever.
  11. Don't think this is true. :)
  12. You wanna see my collection Alex?
  13. I've asked Justin, but he said he won't sign one. He wants to wait for a special occasion!
  14. Exactly what he tells me
  15. You mean ICC kills his own kind on a regular basis? D:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have a signed book by maxarias.
  16. Yep regular basis didn't u see him playing golf with a high admin made knock back sword and cows that ran back to him and never died. Yeah he a
    Did that :p and than he does it a lot of other times