Big Time Griefed

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by HeidiBug21, Aug 10, 2013.

1. u trusted 8 yr olds
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Just a little.
  3. You read my mind lol.
  4. So got griefed again, I built my house way out in the wilderness where it will take hours to get to, spent weeks preparing a faster way to get there and since this griefing the other day I am getting griefed again. was in town then made my way out to my house most of my red torches in tunnel for tracks down and then my house was on fire from lava getting pored in my house and all my mob drops gone, my iron gone, my animal stuff gone, all within a two hour period of me not being at my house. Is there a way to tell who is doing this without being there 24 7
  5. Please pm me.

Edit: The griefer has been banned.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Note: none of this ever happened:

Someone griefed my base ermergersh!!

It was made out of wood. I didn't really care about it.

I see it being magicly rebuilt… how? I don't care anymore, so I decide to burn it down with lava!

In local chat: shaunwhite1982 tried to swim in lava
    A bunch of items fly everywhere. I pick them up. "YEY! Free stuff!"

Next thing I know: You were banned by shaunwhite1982 for stealing.
  7. sheddup boozle everyone knows you are justinguys alt :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. Supporters usually don't grief because they are more motivated to the server, since they payed money. Sometimes its not always like this, but when you care about the supporter you probably are not going to grief. The thing with regulars is some of them don't care and they grief without caring.
  9. How come? What if something really bad happened(a glitch) and all the residences somehow were cleared(it can happen and it is possible.) Also when you get griefed do you at least get the items back? :confused:
  10. it mostly has to do with emc's signup process takes too long for a person who only wants to grief plus costs money its unlikely but as i said not unheard of
  11. Griefing is such a sad thing..
    I've sent you 5000rupees to cover any loses.
    Good luck rebuilding :)
    PandasEatRamen, Lukas3226 and wisepsn like this.
  12. The reason we don't have a auto-rebuild system (I think) is because in order to do so the server would have to track all the blocks to know what to rebuild, which would cause a lot of lag. However, I'm pretty positive that back-up are made in case of some sort of glitch. And you don't get the items back from a griefing (I think)
  13. Oh, by automatic build I meant a roll back.
  14. Thank you for all the supporter and help given. It was really frustrating to take time building and have someone with such disrespect pour lava on all the hard work that I had done. I invited friends to come play and it was disappointing to have things like that happen. I appreciate the support team and everyone that has helped me out thank you so much and I plan on playing for a long time to come.:)
    Faithcaster likes this.
  15. I remember Aikar saying that they don't/can't keep backups of specific cases, the only way to roll back a certain area would be to roll back the entire server.