Beta Testing EMC's "Survival Update"!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 13, 2013.

1. SO.... is there an estimate on the date, example: meaning this weekend? Cause in two weeks I am leaving and will not be back for a whole month, I would like to be able to play before I leave for vacation.
  2. _______ ___ to ______ _ __________ ____ and __ ___!!! :D
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  3. That is incorrect. I don't know where you are getting your information. But you were misinformed./
  4. Darn it!
    I knew i should not have taken that man's advice! :mad:
  5. Man, I can't wait! I'll be able to __________ and maybe even __________. And when I discover _____ I'm gonna ________. Oh, but I am most certainly never _____________ or ___________ again.
    mba2012 and jrm531 like this.
  6. Slip_Stream likes this.
  7. This weekend has very good probability, but no promises.

I think it just needs some tweaks, but some will likely need to be done after release with player feedback.
    This update contains a lot more than anyone is expecting :)
    jkjkjk182, cadgamer101, onaj and 7 others like this.
  8. I can give player feedback if necessary :)
  9. Lies! :D
  10. Whatttt? :p
  11. Hmm. If im right, i believe i know whats coming out soon. Im just going to keep it to myself, and see who thinks what im guessing!
  12. yay only a couple more months to go! hehe jk ty aikar for the awesome hard work u've been doing for us all!
    mba2012, brickstrike and IcecreamCow like this.
  13. An official release date of dragon tombs? Lol I kid.
  14. This video seems to be related to the topic of this thread:
  15. Looks exciting... *Watches thread*
    brickstrike likes this.
  16. You guys all have got it wrong. I mean, pie? What? And then there's some people blabbing about dragon tombs. We all know that that's not coming until the next century. Obviously. Anyways, IceCreamCow obviously meant this.

We're getting close! Just testing some things now to get them tweaked just right. I can't wait for people to see the potatoes. People are going to freak out when they find a bloody, disgusting and dead pumpking pie. Oh, and when people see they can now get pandas, man... It's gonna be awesome.
    jacob5089, mba2012 and brickstrike like this.
  17. Pretty much says it all doesnt it?
    brickstrike likes this.
  18. Yay thanks for giving away absolutely no information :D :p