Best SHOP EVER BUILT!!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Merek_Shadower, Dec 13, 2017.

1. This is done with Mancub's permission. Please see this on smp2 at /v 3020

Just take look!!!!

But much more to see.....

Here is more....

And a view from the top....

This needs to be seen and visited across ALL smps

Take care,

Merek Shadowmere is donating 25k to stock this new build for a person I know and believe in!!!
  2. im happy 2 learn that u guys are no longer arguing ^.^

and ur right that this build looks awesome!
  3. This is incredible!
    The_Mancub and Merek_Shadower like this.
  4. For the record the shop is no where near done the building itself is only 2/3 done still got a lot of work to do on it but I think it still looks great so far. Big Thanks for Merek for creating this thread to get some hype around my project. :D
    Impulsive_Egg and Merek_Shadower like this.
  5. I have been there, and honestly the photos do not do it justice! I cannot wait to see the finished product.
    Impulsive_Egg and The_Mancub like this.

6. Just finished laying down the floor on one side of the build. Still got to make the other side now and figure out a nice floor lighting design and mine a ton more quartz :oops:
    NDubb424 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  7. So many colors!
  8. Loving the colors.
  9. Well it only took 12 days to get all the quartz and fill it all in with concrete as well but final done. Now I have to get floor lighting down then I can start with the shop and get more quartz for that...
    Impulsive_Egg and NDubb424 like this.

10. Just finished the chest shop design and the redstone lamps are lite when there is stuff in each chest. What do you guys think?
    Nuttyknight42, Gawadrolt, 586 and 2 others like this.
  11. It looks great!
  12. I think it's a great idea!
  13. Hey Mancub!

Could you show me the redstone behind the lamp design? Also you never fail to amaze me, lol. Good luck with the rest :)
  14. The Redstone is designed by me. It's The design I use at my mall. It's very simple and is stackable to any hight.
  15. Could you send a screenshot of it by any chance? I would love to use it
  16. yer it's not sorry...

I could not figure out the redstone with the screenshots I had so I made it myself
  17. Yer for sure it's very easy and open design
  18. all the redstone you need to build this is:
    • 3 redstone dust
    • 4 redstone repeaters
    • 4 redstone comparotors

Well that's the redstone at the back of the chests it's only 4B tall 4B Wide and 2B out.

The one on the left is has the best angle of all the blocks you will need (does not matter what blocks as long as redstone can get through)

Shot from the left side

the blocks my mouse it pointing at there is a redstone dust under it.
    That's how to make the redstone. If you have any questions please let me know.
  19. that's intense
  20. Just finished the floor lighting last night:

Gawadrolt and NDubb424 like this.