battmeghs calls upon you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Ayee, I wish death was not a human characteristic to those who are innocent and good in this world. I am truly sad now.
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. Your grandma looks like a very strong person, as well as your grandpa. If she has to go, I'm sure she will be happy to have you all there being strong for her and for her husband who is going to need you a lot now. Just know you have all our support in the hard moments and try to think about the best you've had with her.
    battmeghs and southpark347 like this.
  3. by the looks of it, your grandmother was loved greatly and im sure, if she passes, she will pass with a family who loves her and many great memories. my best wishes to her.
    Cordial_Pie likes this.
  4. she's gone.. :'(
    thanks, for all the prayers and thoughts, it's going to be a rough time.
  5. I know that feel, bro. My grandfather died of lung cancer back in November.
  6. I'm sorry ... I wish I had of seen this sooner ... I would have prayed but I see no hope now if doctors have said she will pass away ... I hope she is in a better place. I hate it when my relatives die , in fact , I love my MUM so much , if she dies maybe over 100 or something , I want to die with her.
  7. Crap. I was out with my friends and didn't see this sooner :(
    My grandad kicked cancer's ass, as did my grandmother. My grandad made the hospice of my town, too. And your grandma kicked cancer's ass too, in so many different ways :)
    Also, I know how scary it can be to have cancer. I had what i'm going to call a "cancer-scare". Basically, I had symptoms of bowel cancer, and the doctor told me I had it. Then a few days later he told me I just have bowel problems, and not cancer. That was scary enough >.> (I never had injections or anything that would have attempted to kill off the cancer, I was about to, but luckily Dr. Empty-Head realized before this could be done)
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. It's sad when someone leaves this world, and it sucks too. I'm sure she was a great woman, and from those pictures, she has to have an amazing personality. I'm sure God will be welcoming her with open arms. She's no longer in any sort of pain, though I'm sure you are. I wish I could hug you.
  9. Here, batty. Here's a cookie. And not just any cookie...

A BATMAN COOKIE!
    You also get three of 'em.
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. I am so sorry......
    I wish i had been here to offer support now.
    You have my prayers :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. It depends on one's relationship with the person and one's views about death.
  12. This is probably the most neutral non flame war starting response i have ever seen to the type of question Soul has asked......good for you.
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. It's going to be rough, and if you feel like crying just cry yourself out, then you can look at more funny pictures of your granma with your family and have a laugh :) the bad part will be over soon but the nice memories will be with you forever.
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. God bless.
    How is your grandfather handling it?
  15. not very well, those two were very inseparable.
  16. I hope he feels better soon.
    I have been through a situation very very similar to this.
    When my grandmother got cancer my grandfather decided to go into joke about everything mode. He tried to keep the situation as light as he could. My grandmother was blessed to live through her cancer. I am sorry yours did not fare the same :/

I kinda suck at comforting people......
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. No, she is not gone...

Though her heart may beat no more, she lives on in your memories, and lives forever in your soul. I am truly sorry for your loss, but all is not lost as long as you remember her and keep her in mind at all times. She is a part of you now; she is a part of all of those who knew her, and may her spirit live inside of you for all of eternity, and her sacrifice against cancer be worth-while and make you stronger! Your grandma is in a better place now, a place without pain or discomfort; your grandma is in your soul, and your memories; she lives on...
    In your heart.
    jacob5089 and battmeghs like this.
  18. i've very upset about my oldest cousin, he's a year or two older than me... he's in the army. we called him, the american red cross got him a plane ticket here... which hasn't arrived yet. he won't even be in this state for another 2 hours, and she passed away this morning.
    - he never got to fully say goodbye, and i know that is going to hurt him. i wish he had gotten here sooner. =\

i also don't do very well with funerals, or death in general.. i'm just not good at being in a room, when everyone is going to be crying, standing there, just.. i can't. but i feel like if i don't go, family members will think bad of me..