... batman (who else?)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Aug 22, 2013.

1. let us bow our heads and have a moment of silence while we morn the loss of the batman franchise.
    ... my dear and fellow empire citizens, its a sad day.
    Ben Affleck has been cast to play the new batman. we can only hope his equally horrible actor pal that seems to follow him everywhere doesn't get cast as the joker (Matt Damon)

i cannot even start to express the amount of pure disappointment i feel right now.

2. *Sniff*
    Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  3. X an infinity amount of sniffles....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. but i love matt damon....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Ben > Bale
    Equinox_Boss and sgx2000 like this.
  6. I am so done with DC. I'm only going to watch batman VS superman for superman.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. my poor batman :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Hopefully they cast someone who his overly obsessed with batman to become cat girl (is that the name, or is it bat lady :confused:) lawl
    EDIT: this would only make the show better :D
  9. ...wut.
  10. my facebook is nothing but horrible batman memes, </3 excuse me while i pick the pieces up from my broken heart.
  11. poor bats.
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. This sucks. I really was starting to like batman. Eh... there are others.... that aren't ruined yet....
  13. May this day live....in infamy......
  14. I have words to say about DC that I shouldn't post here. I only have a couple of DC comics on my pull-list, and shit like this isn't helping their case. Everyday I come closer to vowing to never buy another DC book again. I just want to know who thought it is a good idea to cast Affleck! Seriously, what moron did this?!
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. I'm just sitting here in the corner waiting for a Flash movie. Don't mind me while I hope they don't &^%% this one up.
    princebee likes this.
  16. I don't even know who he is :confused: I quite liked bale, was he just too old or something?
  17. Take your picture's everyone, It speaks!
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. It's best that way.
    Bale turned down the role. I respect him for turning it down.
    Jake_bagby and Cordial_Pie like this.