batman returns

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by batmegh, Jul 9, 2024.

1. good morning my friends.

hullo, i am re-introducing myself for all the newbies i do not know.

i, am batmegh. i used to hang around here 12 years ago, i haven't really ever left, just been.. sneaking around the forums, logging in every so often, trying to organize my collection of junk.

it has been a long while, i miss you emc. i am not sure if emc is the emc i loved way back when but we're going to give it a shot again (or try at the very least) to get back into it.

ask me anything your little heart desires.. and for any of my long time play mates, miss you, how are you? annnnnyway, i'll be at the bat cave. ♡
  2. Welcome back! :)
    batmegh likes this.
  3. EDIT

bump
    anyway, if you're in the market for stable and vault vouchers i have them for sale at my store on smp7 '15246'

stable vouchers are being sold for 20k 3,000 each, and vault vouchers are being sold for 8k 3,000 each.
  4. 🦇 👋🥲😄
    batmegh likes this.
  5. You're not jokering, its The Bat!!! 🦇
    batmegh likes this.
  6. I remember you :) Welcome back! How long were you away and what was your first impression/feeling, after logging back to MC?
    batmegh likes this.
  7. i never was gone lol i’ve been on the forums almost daily and log into the game a few times a month lol
    EvilBlo likes this.
  8. Ah :) The post gave me a different impression. Anyways, see you around in-game!
    batmegh likes this.
  9. Welcome back! I've seen your name but I don't think I've ever interacted with you. I've seen your smp8 res a number of times though.
    If I may offer some advice, these will never sell. Vault vouchers are closer to 3–4k now and stable vouchers 4–6k. Try checking Katy's utopia res, +vouchers, for market prices.
    607 and batmegh like this.
  10. i just went by the prices when you buy them straight from the command themselves. :) i can definitely fix them up tomorrow to be more affordable.
    607 likes this.
  11. Hi megh :D
    batmegh likes this.
  12. *waves hello*
    batmegh likes this.
  13. Hi Megh, good to see you again. Are you still taking photos.
  14. Welcome back to EMC :):):):):):D:D
    batmegh likes this.
  15. i sadly just sold my camera and the lens, i was in need of money last summer when things just kept going wrong and the extra $500 helped. and it seems summer is the time for things to go wrong for me, as the last two months i have barely been making it from one paycheck to another. :(
    607 likes this.
  16. Sorry to hear that. I saw some of your photos and they were very good. Hope things work out for you. I know how living from paycheck to paycheck can be a drag. Stay happy and I'm sure things will work out.

17. i finished the basement and storage area of the batcave last week.. but inside the batcave is still my favorite place.
    with whatever the animal limit is on a res.... that is how many bats are in here lol

my little minions ^_^
    MoreMoople, Tuqueque, 607 and 3 others like this.
  18. That would make sense I guess, but with the vouchers being a voting reward it also makes sense that they've become a lot cheaper. :p

I'm sorry to hear your had to sell your camera! I hope things will turn out better soon.
    batmegh and Raaynn like this.
  19. you make a valid point, and i am also not here to make rupees. i have quite enough over the last 12 years LOL
    607 likes this.
  20. edited to reflect new pricing, i saw someone say they're work 3-5k just about so i slapped a 3 in there. :)