banned?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by smile3, May 14, 2012.

?

Have you been banned?

Yes 17 vote(s) 22.1%
No 60 vote(s) 77.9%
  1. I have never been kicked or banned, but I have had people threaten to report me.
  2. I have no idea what you're talking about...
    SecretAznEks, zbalda97 and pat2011 like this.
  3. lol i was kicked for saying why all caps and about 30 times becuase k
  4. I lagged one time and was auto kicked for moving too fast. If that counts.
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. I got kicked for flying when I was actually farting and it was making me fly....
  6. That even happens to staff with bad internet connections.
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. And in case anyone is interested:

If you're ever temp-banned or kicked by staff a few minutes after an offense, it is probably because they saw the offense from Square a few minutes after it happened. If I see something like that in the Square logs, I'll check to see if you have a "record" and act accordingly. If you don't have a record, most likely the report will just be cleared and a note made. We try really hard to give people second and third chances for minor things. So, if this has happened to you, you probably can think of a few times you were warned or kicked in the past.
  8. Wolfsbane is highly toxic. Many-a goat has succumbed to its beuatiful deadliness.
  9. Wow! Lol
  10. Bane broke Batman's back.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  11. ...
    No, I posted that because I changed the message from "baned" to "banned"
  12. I have never been Kicked or banned, surprising?
    But I was stuck on SMP3 and NurseKillJoy kicked me off, Thanks!
  13. Oh, never mind then.
  14. I was banned for 5 minutes once. Brother got on the account and wrote some stuff on a sign. Oh the shame.
  15. Yes, the brother did it. :rolleyes:

:p
    battmeghs and imBobertRobert like this.
  16. Ikr?
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. Nopee. Never banned or kicked. I follow the rules :D
    And I also never really talk to anyone lol
    Im to quiet >>
    AlexChance likes this.
  18. We get the "my brother did it" a lot. You are always responsible for your account. The moderator who banned you probably gave you such a short ban because he didn't really want to ban you at all over something that minor but needed you to be aware that you should be more careful with your account. ;)
  19. What mods did CrazedHumanoid and Havockstorm use to get banned?