Bandito's Promo Shop 17771

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by BanditLM, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Shop has been closed to stock up for my move to smp4 :p

Selling some good Promotional Items

All Prices are Negotiable
    Looking to buy :

N/A

Cheap Promos for everyone ^^
    DH32 and SirTah like this.
  2. Added some more promos
  3. Bump, if you want to sell me items pm me here on in game
  4. added new items such as i am now buying gold ingots and god apples, i am also selling new promos ^^ come check it out or pm me here
  5. Ore Buster Bought Bandito! :D

Cozy little shop - I recommend it to others looking for those promos hidden around the Empire. Can't wait to see it grow into a bigger shop.
    BanditLM and SirTah like this.
  6. Bumpity bump bump ^^
  7. Added new items to the shop, as well as changed the prices on a few things ^^

Bump!
  8. I had a look at the shop earlier and there's a varied number of promos with some reasonable prices, I'll be watching the thread and I'll come back to see updates as and when they happen! :)
    BanditLM likes this.
  9. cheers fd ^^
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Bump, still lots of stock left such as ham hackers, Dashers, ESCD'S, cheap meteo bows, marlix bow, starter gear and many many other cheap items for sale ^^
  11. just adding some info, Now buying Mineral mincers for 55k per
  12. Lowered the prices again, 12500 for a meteor bow, 49,999r for a un-used dasher aswell as a deal of the week only 9999r for a magical eggcilent wand ^^ come get while stock lasts, many other cheap promos for sale...
  13. I Added reasonably priced 100k armour ^^ the pants and shoes :p so Bionic pants and Bubble boots! 32k per
  14. Bump ! ^^
  15. Bump, added a used Dasher to the shop aswell as some alterations to the prices !! :D come check it out