Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by xcorndogx, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am creating this forum to try to get my ban taken away

What happened was my "Friend" who I had, a month ago, given my account info to so he could play. Had gotten himself banned from empire minecraft servers, thought it would be cool if he went on my account and started cussing out the people who banned him. So now I am banned from the only server I have ever actually had fun on even though it was not my fault.
    I am asking Someone to Please take away the ban on my account.

Sincerely
    xCorndogx
  2. PM a mod for a ban appeal.
    uriel155 likes this.
  3. The Member who banned me was dark_Liz
  4. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/ban-appeals.322/

Just so you know, telling us "someone else did it" will never get the ban removed from your account. We hear that way too often. If it's true, that's unfortunate for you. We still won't remove a ban for that reason. You are responsible for everything that is done with or through your account.

This is one reason why you need to be extremely careful with who you give your password to, and where you keep your password information stored. The "Remember Passoword" check box can easily result in plenty of grief and sadness for you.

Also, plenty of hacked clients are set up to steal your account information, so if anyone is playing around with those you're almost certain to get banned from all your favourite servers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.