backpack mod

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Raaynn, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Was just chatting with Sweettea about updates, and occurred to me wouldn't it be nice to have backpacks...

Tried a few mods when i was still playing some Solo games, and found them extremely useful...

Would be nice... not sure if already suggested
  2. In 1.11 there will be shulker boxes which are like chests but when broken it's contents stay inside :) so I guess this is similar to having a backpack? I've myself never used a backpack mod but I assume shulker boxes are similar :)
    ShelLuser and Wither_Addict like this.
  3. Jossy said it well, and also requiring everybody to get the mod could run into a lot of issues, most likely will not be implemented but good idea!
    jossytheninja likes this.
  4. Thanks! Sounds like if these boxes work that will be good for me. Basically for bringing more back from the waste at one time. :)
    Wither_Addict and jossytheninja like this.
  5. Pretty sure you can't suggest mods, but yeah Shulker boxes are coming in 1.11, you can hold an SC in one slot in your inventory :)
  6. So much the above :) You can even break shulker boxes with your hands and it'll still contain all the stuff. I'm actually saving up a bit so that I can buy one (or get one, I'll definitely be trying to hit the End).
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  7. Pretty sure we will just stick with the shulker box capabilities. It would be unlikely that we expand past those capabilities.