[AUCTION] Winter Auction (1 DC of packed ice)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by rykly18, Dec 22, 2015.

?

Ice Ice

Baby 11 vote(s) 73.3%
Wut? 4 vote(s) 26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12k
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  2. I think i won it at 3:01 yesterday, yeah?
  3. Well if you didn't i bid 14k
    whatkom and WolfInAction like this.
  4. I apologize yes you did, I will set up the access chest ASAP thanks everyone!
  5. Hang on a sec, now that I look again, I think I might have won in the beginning, with 5200 or so. For me it says the my bid is on the 22nd of Dec, and the next bid is on the 24th. I'm currently not on my computer, so I can't check the exact times, but if someone could check for me, by hovering their mouse over the post date, that would really help. :)
  6. ahh yea lol you bid December 22 at 5:12 pm, kal bid December 23 at 9:38 pm. congrats on beating my brother who i didn't even know used the forums lol
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Dang I am really bad at reading times XD so sorry for all the mix up, unfortunately I am in Georgia for the day and my computer is back in Virginia, so Tomvan, I will set up the chest first thing tomorrow morning
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. Haha, no worries :p I've just paid you the 5,200 rupees of my apparently winning post, lol. Happy 2016, and don't rush getting the chest, first enjoy the beginning of 2016 :p
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  9. Alright happy new year to ya and thanks for understanding :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. (little late) Alright just to update this thread, payment has been sent, and I've received the items. :) Thanks DatFoxMan :)
    DatFoxMan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.