[Auction] !!!USED!!! dancer egg

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by SteveClasher, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you won l3a8 you can send me the rupees when you can il send the egg in the next 24 hours
  2. Sorry I don't mean to hijack your thread but I'm curious how we can know if it used or not? (I just mean in general, not saying your lying lol)
  3. I'm pretty sure you cant do that. it hasn't been 24 hours since the highest bid. If you meant 24 hours from when you posted the auction you should have said that. You cannot change the end time after the auction has started and what you have stated in your opening post; while garbled it does say 24 hours after the higher (highest) bidder.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. sorry for not posting sooner but this is invalid
  5. send thx for buying it
  6. what? 24h after bid would be ridiculous with 1r raise....
  7. and i said 24h after this thread
  8. I ignore that I have a habit of not checking if there is a second page.
  9. I agree but it doesnt matter because you said the higher bidder, 24 hours after in your opening post. You are required to give a clear endtime in that post and that is the only one you gave.
  10. well i would lie on saying its not used instead but when the egg is normal like on the picture with no 'aura' like enchanted tools, then someone used it Screenshot (17).png

like here this kind of aura or shiny thing

and stats are written like that on a used egg Screenshot (18).png

and not used Screenshot (19).png
    hope it helped you
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. You said 24 hours after this post is over. That is really confusing. You should get a mod to look at this.
    L3A8 likes this.
  12. Due to the poor wording of the original post I would normally class this auction as not valid and would request it was reposted with better clarification. However since the the 'auction' was completed this is not an option. I am going to give SteveClasher the benefit of doubt that he was wanting this auction to last 24 hour for a quick sale and not issue him with an official warning.

SteveClasher please be more careful when you post your auction. If it was more obvious that this was a 24 hours from original post auction I am sure you would have had far more interest and got higher offers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.