[Auction] UHC Golden Apple

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by CaptainFoxy_, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item Name: UHC Golden Apple

Starting Bid: 10,000r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 500r
    Auction End: 48 Hours after last bid

Happy Bidding!

(Pickup will be announced after Auction)
  2. 10,000
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  3. Interesting.
    20k.
    Dufne and FoxyRavenger like this.
  4. 30k
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  5. As far as I know, this is rare. It even hasn't been placed on Wiki. Just more on this item.
  6. Preview on smp7 14957
  7. Only one in existence due to hackers ruining everything. And X-Rayers *glares*
  8. 50k
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  9. is it a price from winning UHC? 61k
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  10. 100k
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  11. I would first like to know how you obtained this item before I place my bid, Also a little background information if that is not to much to ask. Thanks

-SirTah
  12. I would like staff to rerifly this auction as legal before I bid.
    MCSaw, FoxyRavenger and MrCDub like this.
  13. I obtained thus item from RainbowChin, it was a prize for me winning UHC and most kills per month. As I stated before, if you must see the item, it is on smp7 14957. I was talking to EvilToade about it and since it was abstract, it should be fine. He going to confirm this with the rest of his staff friends.
  14. 125k
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  15. 150Kr, Just because I can, I'll be sp tretty, never feel shitty, 'cause I'm a well respected lady superhero in the city. YES! I'll be doin' Fine. But than I fall of, my cloud again, brings me back to who I realy am. I'm just little old me dealing with the same old things.
    ~ Wonderwomen, leaf
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  16. This falls under Special Event Item, so this auction is good to go. Happy bidding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.