[Auction] UHC Golden Apple (There are only 5 in existence!)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by PeculiarPotato, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Shiny. I can't wait for mine. Lol
  2. Pepper, please don't bump this thread anymore. I can understand your anxiety (really!) but officially only the hoster of an auction may bump threads. And bumping an auction also has its affects on other (running!) auctions. Players could get distracted by this "Meh, it's already over" and ignore the next auction thus possibly giving another 'auctioneer' a disadvantage.

Anyway, I can definitely understand your anxiety so... hope you don't mind but I'm going to try and help you out a bit "elsewhere".
  3. Oh okay. Yeah I guess soon it's staff time. I tried pm, posting on potatoes wall, and bumping this thread a lot. Not much else to do. Mail maybe?
  4. See PM, I got your back as well.
  5. I am so very sorry for the wait. I've been on vacation and have not been able to get on my computer because the internet aty aunts house is HORRIBLE! I am going to try to get the apple to you pepper this evening.
    PenguinDJ, Sgt_Pepper4 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. No worries, I'm pretty sure everyone can understand stuff can get in the way. Just as long as we know you haven't forgotten Pepper, he's really excited and all :)
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  7. It's all cool. Irl stuff can take over. I'll pay soon as I can. Probably this evening as well lol.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Paid!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Got! Thanks! Positive feedback 10/10
    ShelLuser likes this.