[AUCTION] TWO Pots of Gold

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ShalomOut, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since I have not heard anything from you about the auction I have decided to wait to pay until I pickup. Let me know when I can do that. Thanks! :)
  2. I will mail both items to you, no added fee, Just let me know when you paid me.:)
  3. Cool I will pay right now :D
  4. Can I buy one of them from you?
  5. Emory, you've been warned to stop doing this many times. The rules state:
    • Only post on an auction thread if:
      • You are bidding
      • You are asking a question about the specific auction, or item
      • You won the auction, and are discussion collection/payment with the Auction Host
      • You are posting content that the staff deem relevant to the auction at hand
    This post, however, does not fit these categories. Please stop asking to buy an item. If you feel so inclined to do so, you may do it in a private message.
    Thanks.
    607 likes this.
  6. Okay.
    Thanks for giving me this warning; now I am taking the rules more seriously after I was "threatened" by RainbowChin :D.
    607 likes this.
  7. You should take rules seriously even before a warning... besides, you clearly aren't taking them more seriously. If that were true, your post wouldn't exist in the first place.

Secondly, I highly doubt you were threatened - just warned, because you weren't following rules. Anyways, please stop with it. /end
    607, EmoryCrafts and Qwerty189 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.