[AUCTION] Two Mint Condition Holiday Picks

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by joshyrocks13, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry it was sold to NZSCRUFFY he won the auction
  2. 21.5k

Wait what? The auction is ongoing you cannot just sell items to someone who bids in between. No one won yet. Check the time stamps of the posts.
  3. I sold it to him 15 minutes arlier look at the time stamps one is yesterday at 8:15Am and the other is Yesterday at 8:51Am i told everyone it was sold to him, it was 24 hours later was it not?
  4. Sorry correction *today at 8:51
  5. NZScruffy, he bid PM, not AM. The auction is still undergoing.
  6. Well I already paid and picked up. I was contacted by joshy in-game.

I guess to make things simple, I will on-sell the picks to whoever wins. Keep bidding.
  7. I am so sorry everyone my biggest apologies but I've already given the holiday picks to NZ but as a little sorry to RandomZH I will get another one and sell it to you for a reduced price, I will PM you once I have one. Very Sorry.
  8. That is exactly less than 24h.
  9. lol oh yea. ok. carry on then :) i have the picks safely stored to pass on.
  10. I recommend that send nzscruffy rupees back to him

I also recommend that give back the picks to joshy

If you two don't comply will be blacklisted from auctions and have ingame punishment.
  11. so Dwight you want me to give the 20k back to nz and he gives me the picks?
  12. Yes, the auction is still active at this moment with Random in the lead with 21.5k with 5 hours and 20 minutes left in the auction.
  13. Okay I will retrieve the Picks from NZ and whoever wins the auction will be given the picks.
  14. Apcmagician wins a chest will be set up once payment is recieved
  15. Paid !

Thanks, APC
  16. I have paid but do not see my access chest. Will it be set up soon?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.