[Auction] Slime Pack

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by lntra, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Per auction rules you cannot change the items in the auction.
  2. How long does it take before the auction ends?
  3. OMG! Someone took all the items in my chest! I'm so sorry, everyone! This is all my fault for doing this... I feel bad...
  4. *Faceblock* x 2
  5. -Knocks head on bedrock 20 times-
  6. Achievment Get! Break Bedrock!
  7. XD That made me lol so hard!
  8. Unfortunately, this will most likely get you banned from the Auctions, per Auction rules.
  9. It wasnt my fault.. :(
  10. Rules are rules, no matter what. It's like robbing a bakery with a friend. "It wasn't my fault, he did it too!" You'll still be liable for the actions.

11. I guess im banned now...
  12. I need slimeballs :(
  13. Never change the auctioned items, that makes you "not allowed" to host auctions again.

Besides that i wouldnt recommend selling bulk items.. Auctions are for rare items only.. Enchants, Dragon eggs and in some cases large amounts of single items..

Hiding singleitem auctions with a few lowlevel enchants might be very mainstream atm, but that doesnt make it allowed.

And ps, im not going offtopic, just some advice you requested since this was your first auction.
  14. lol, i didnt see page 2! :D

Thank you ipad..

I will shut up now!
  15. Ask a mod to see who took the items. (If they have blocklog or if blocklog works with chests XD)
  16. Speak with a mod in a private conversation. You have a much better chance at not being banned from auctions if you bring up the issue yourself. Not saying the result will change, but it can't hurt to be proactive here. Just be sure to keep the results of your private conversation to yourself :)
  17. Was gonna bid 20k too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.