Auction: Silk Touch I, Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV - Diamond Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Dubzy1, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Item on auction: 1 Silk Touch I, Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV - Diamond Pickaxe

*Minimum bid: 15000 rupees
    * Minimum bid increment: 1000 rupees

* Voting will end 24 hours after the last bid
    * You must collect the item from my lot at res 3144 (smp 2) - I will set up a chest for you
    * Non-payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * Rupees only.

* All items are unused unless otherwise stated
    * If the item is bought for the autowin of 35000 rupees at res 3144 (smp 2), the auction will end and the highest bidder will not receive it.

I may not be able to log on between the 6th to 8th of February. If the auction ends between those dates, I will set up the chest for the winner on the 9th of February.
  2. 15k? even i wouldnt make the starting bid 15k.......
  3. Crap im out of money
  4. Actually you know what!!!!
    If i can do an auto-matic bid at 35K,
    I Bid 35,000 $R$R
    I would like to get it ASAP
    MinerNicolas and Skilled_Creeper like this.
  5. You must have been saving up for a while to earn 35k!
  6. Nah, not that long.
    i earned 20K in my first 3 weeks, then started getting my lot created.
    spent like 5K on it. then started earning $ back like 2 weeks ago.
    another 20K about. all thanks to my great shop
  7. Wow i have been trying with a shop and have earned 20k in 2 months just by the shop. You Must Be The Master Of Selling Then. Lol.
  8. lol im a pretty popular shop. You can work as an employee if you want, i am starting to look for workers. is so pm me, i dont want to flood this
  9. its been auto bought for 35k
  10. Lol
    Kk

I just got one that has been used 9 times, exact enchantment as this for 20500
  11. You can buy the pick from the sign shop in my res, I've already set it up.
  12. ok i will